MARCH 2018 - BLOOD DRIVE
Why donate blood?
You don’t need a special reason to give blood.
You just need your own reason.
- Some of us give blood because we were asked by a friend.
- Some know that a family member or a friend might need blood some day.
- Some believe it is the right thing we do.
- Have a light meal and plenty to drink.
- Bring your donor card, driver's license or two other forms of identification.
- Bring the names of medications you are taking.
First time blood donor? Repeat blood donor?
Check out these resources:
First Time Donor | Tips for a Successful Donation
Local blood drive: Burbank, CA
Location: Burbank Elk's Lodge #1497
2232 N Hollywood Way
Burbank, CA 91505
Date: Thursday, March 1, 2018
Time: 1:00 PM- 7:00 PM
* My appointment is around 6:45 p.m. Come around this time, too!
Walk-ins are welcome or you can call 1-800-RED CROSS (1-800-733-2767) for availability.
Also, you can search for this blood drive online to book an appointment at: https://www.redcrossblood.org/rcbmobile/drive/chooseDonationTime.jsp (use zip code "91401" and click: "search by date")
Can't make it to Burbank for the blood drive - no problem!
Follow the link below to find a local blood drive near you:
Give Blood. Find a Drive.