MARCH 2018 - ECSTATIC BREATHWORK AT WANDERLUST HOLLYWOOD
About Ecstatic Breathwork:
Ecstatic Breathwork combines ancient rhythmic breathing with playlists designed to have you soaring. This powerful practice balances the brain and nervous system, clears out stuck emotional energy, expands insight/intuition, and opens the heart – a weekly reset for your life!
About the Ecstatic Breathwork teacher:
Scott Schwenk playfully refers to himself as a “meditation whisperer”. Scott’s classes are a blend of stillness, unexpected expansion, laughter, discovery and potent actionable insights for an awakening inner journey and a thriving outer life. Always a hybrid of laser-like practicality and the cutting-edge visionary insight, Scott has been meditating, studying, and working with catalyzing the inner expansion and leadership development of individuals, relationships, and larger groups for over 25 years.
About Wanderlust Hollywood:
The bedrock of Wanderlust Hollywood is yoga - from many diverse traditions. But we believe that a well seasoned yogi is a well rounded person - supported by a stimulating, open-minded community. To that end, we offer up a rich menu of experiences from concerts to nutrition, meditation to film screenings, wine tastings to kombucha making. Through sharing practice, food, and ideas, community forms and thrives.
Wanderlust’s mission is to help you find your true north — to cultivate your best self.
Whether you’re a yogi, a foodie, an entrepreneur, an artist, a meditator, a writer, or anyone looking for inspiration — Wanderlust Hollywood will fill your cup. This is a place to strengthen the body and nourish the spirit. This is a second home - which we build collectively day by day.
For more information about the mission of Wanderlust Hollywood: wanderlusthollywood.com/mission
1357 North Highland Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90028
Class price: $24
- New Student Special: $45 for 1 month of unlimited classes. With the discount code, New Student Special is: $40.
- - View all discount codes.
- As a member, I get to bring one friend per month to the studio for FREE. THE FIRST PERSON TO RSVP TO THIS EVENT WILL GET TO GO FOR FREE!
- - If there is enough interest in this event, I'll contact the studio to see if I can get us all a discount on admission into the class.
- Valet: $4
- Metered spots: on Highland
- Free: in the surrounding neighborhoods (please be aware of and follow all street signs)
Lyft: there is a drop-off zone
For more information about parking: http://wanderlusthollywood.com/contact
Metro: take the Red Line from North Hollywood and exit Hollywood/Highland. Then walk down Highland to Wanderlust
Reserve your spot in class:
- via Mindbody app - for iPhone iOS; for Android
- via Wanderlust Hollywood app - for iPhone iOS; for Android
- via Wanderlust Hollywood web site - be sure to search for class on the correct date: Friday, March 16, 2018
What you'll need for class:
- an open mind
- comfy clothes (gym/workout clothes are not required. Just be comfy in what you're wearing.)
- a sweater, sweatshirt, zip-up hoodie, or jacket for after class. (all the structured, conscious breathing we'll be doing in class can make you cold when it's over!)
- optional: yoga mat (there are plenty of blankets and props in the room that we are able to use for this class.)